We assist executives and leaders with transforming their organization into compassionate and empathic work environments where employees can have healthy relationships perform exceptionally well.
We believe that organizational success is a by-product of employee satisfication and happiness. In today’s competitive business environment, organizations cannot successfully accomplish their missions without retaining employees who are performing at their maximum potential.
We will assist you raise performance quality and resolve staff and leadership challenges by providing high-quality leadership and team building training.
Our primary approach to assisting leadership with creating empathic and high-performing organizations begins and ends with leadership development. At the end of this interactive training you will be able to:
- Identify the three most important workplace factors that influence employee performance and organizational success.
- Explain the connection between morale and workplace productivity and what it means to lead in a courageous and hopeful manner.
- Describe the what it means to be an Empathic Leader and articulate the importance of applying The 5 Skills of Highly Empathic Leaders.
- Articulate the importance of staying in T.O.U.C.H with employees in order to empower them to be courageous, considerate, optimistic and prodcutive individuals.
Empathic Leadership is our most requested training. However, we offer additional training such as Conflict Resolution, Team Building Skills for Supervisors; Preventing Burnout, Stress Reduction 101, Celebrating Diversity in the Workplace or Communicating for Success may be required upon further assessment.
Fee and Contract
- Up to 90 minutes – $1,800 – $2,500
- Up to 4 hours – $2,500 – $3,200
- Up to 6 hours – $3,200 – $3,900
- Full day (up to 8 hours) – $4,600