Qualified, yet Single: Why Good Men Remain Single (BOOK)
Are you tired of dating men who will not commit?
If you answered, “Yes” to the aforesaid question, Qualified, yet Single is a must read. This screening guide is for women who are tired of wasting their time on single good men who struggle with commitment. It encourages single women to look beyond a man’s surface and to realize that behind every behavior there is an emotion.
This book will provide answers to the following questions about single good men:
- What makes good single men desirable?
- What makes men qualified for relationships?
- What emotional or psychological issues influence good men’s decision to remain single?
- Why is it so difficult for good men to abandon single hood?
- How can I identify and walk away from qualified men who will not commit?
Qualified, yet Single will motivate you to think more deeply about the emotional and psychological issues that influence why good men remain single. Dr. Buckingham draws from his extensive personal experience and fourteen years as a psychotherapist to help women dig a little deeper and to recognize that qualifications do not mean qualified.