Are your employees thriving in your culture? Do they feel valued and understood?
Due to the surge in increased employee turnover, the demand for change in management styles has never been greater than it is today. The traditional hierarchy and dictatorship styles of leadership are in decline as employees are becoming more vocal about their desire to be treated fairly in the workplace. With an increase in workplace violence and employee turnover, a change in managerial style would benefit many leaders and organizations.
Many human relations experts agree that employees who feel understood and appreciated typically perform well, enjoy coming to work and develop healthy relationships with their colleagues. Organizations such as Google and The Boston Consulting Group, Inc. rank among the 100 Best Companies to Work For because they have figured out the connection between empathy and performance.
Empathy is the ability to experience and relate to the thoughts, emotions and experience of others. Leaders who show interest in the needs, hopes and desires of employees are more likely to experience greater success in accomplishing the organization’s mission.
A culture of empathy will enable your organization to retain high functioning and positive employees who are prepared and ready to accomplish the mission.
What We Do:
- Conduct Real-time Empathy Assessments (RTEA)
- Provide Strategic Vision to Senior Leaders to help create a Culture of Empathy
- Provide Empathic Leadership Training that empowers Leaders to Foster a Culture of Empathy
- Develop a Customized Empathy Curriculum to be incorporated into Leadership Training Courses
- Provide empathy coaching to leaders at all levels
Creating a culture of empathy begins and ends with leadership. Authoritative tactics and lack of empathy toward employees typically sets the stage for low morale and decreased productivity. By developing a culture of empathy your organization can be benefit from the following:
- The development of highly empathetic leaders
- Increased retention rates
- Increased employee workplace satisfaction
- Enhanced morale
- Higher productivity and performance
Contact us today and to discuss how we can help your leaders and organization successfully build a culture of empathy.